Shut Up, Cup! Ep. 6 Shut Up, Cup! Ep. 6

Something to think about...

This Animation could be a lot funnier- but the trouble is making a comedy that caters to younger viewers as well as teens and the twentysomethings that watch this on newgrounds. I helped write this, and did some of the animation- sure we could add swearing and violence.. which would make it much more appealing- but Brent's 6 year old little brother who LOVES the shorts would probably be disappointed. As well as our parents and grandparents who watch this. Think of our target audience, then you might be a little more willing to get the jokes.

- Jake

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

It was really a 9/10

But you got bonus points for getting it in early. Great job, good luck, I hope you win!

the Boy... "Sandstorm" the Boy... "Sandstorm"

for some odd reason

I'm terrified to blink now. good job? :P

Superhouse and Bob Superhouse and Bob

Haha

That was great. I love when authors pull first person omniscient narration. "There is no such thing as superhouse!" (x3)

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

I love...

your style, your writing, and your voice acting. the audio problems weren't even that noticeable. we all know flash is a bitch when it comes to audio. Great job. I love the tankmen series. totally buying a shirt. also... COCK JOKE! K bye.

Happiness Apotheosis Happiness Apotheosis

Great Job

There is nothing I didn't like about it. Keep up the good work.

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Gah-lori-ous!

I can't find the button to give this 100 stars, so I guess I'll just give it 10/10. Loved every second. Period. How long did this take you? I'd love to know.

Tom Fulp likes JT Tom Fulp likes JT

All my 5's

Are belong to this. Most original thing i've seen on newgrounds in.. at least a week. lol.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Ga-lori-ous!

If i had to crit you on anything, it would be the sound effect the buttons made on the menu, everything else... AMAZING. Wow. just wow. Keep up the good work.

360 - Console Wars 360 - Console Wars

Lol

300, 360... haha I love it. Not a bad short at all. Funny and it gets the point across. 7 from me.